How do I report a maintenance or service issue?
- If you feel that the safety of you or other building residents is at risk, immediately dial 911 for emergency services.
- Any maintenance or service issue can be reported by calling our 24 hour hotline at 206.905.4636 or emailing email@example.com.
- When calling the hotline, please specify whether your request is urgent or routine.
- Routine matters are those which have existed for some time, or a new issue which does not threaten the safety of the building or it’s residents. An example would be broken blinds, loose handles, a burnt out light fixture, or a basic clogged sink. Small leaks which can be contained by putting a pan or bowl underneath them would also be considered routine. Routine matters are generally reviewed no later than the next business day. Repair will be scheduled depending on the severity of the problem, the staff and tenant’s schedules, and availability of parts or other relevant circumstances.
- Urgent matters are those which must be reviewed immediately and may not be able to wait until the next business day without causing further harm. Any matters involving fire, electrical, or substantial water leaks should be considered urgent.