What if I cannot pay my rent?
- If you need assistance with payments, there are several local resources which may be able to help you. You are responsible for contacting them to inquire about their programs and requirements. Any arrangement between you and an agency offering assistance is between you and them and does not involve Jet City Property Management.
- St. Vincent de Paul – 206.767.6449, www.svdpseattle.org
- Salvation Army – 206.767.3150, northwest.salvationarmy.org
- Solid Ground – 800.621.4636, www.solid-ground.org
- YWCA – 206.549.8625, www.ywcaworks.org
- Hope Link – 206.440.7300, www.hopelink.org
- North Helpline – 206.365.8043, northhelpline.org/get-help/
- In any case, if you have questions or concerns, contacting the office before your rent is late will help avoid late fees where possible.